If your skin's natural pigmentation has been lost due to Vitiligo then do not worry!
Here’s our simple promise to you. If your skin pigment does not improve within just three weeks of using Vitilinox®, simply get a refund of all your money back though our hassle-free refund policy!
10 Things That Make Vitilinox® Your No. 1 Choice
Here are 10 things that make Vitilinox such an incredible product:
An ancient wonder backed by science!
Since ancient times humans have used countless herbs for healing. Out of all these thousands of herbs, through a long process of trial and error, some proved highly effective in the improvement of various skin conditions. Among these were herbs that proved remarkably effective in fixing skin de-pigmentation problems arising from conditions like Vitiligo. Vitilinox® consists of such herbs blended together in a specific and optimal proportion to maximize effectiveness. Vitilinox® is backed by an astonishing number of scientific research studies conducted on the dermatological effectiveness of its remarkable plant ingredients that have passed the difficult test of time with the highest grades.
The natural & organic ingredients
Vitilinox® contains a high concentration of active natural ingredients gently hand blended in a specific proprietary proportion to help re-pigment your lesions at record speed.
Furocoumarins (psoralens) and their congeners are found in abundance in Psoralea seeds, used thousands of years ago in India for re-pigmentation of the skin in vitiligo cases. That this was a photobiological action was recognized by the ancient Ayurvedic system of medicine, which stressed the need for exposure to solar light to enhance the pigmentation effect.
Piper Nigrum Seeds
According to recent studies, Piper Nigrum can stimulate melanocyte proliferation and bring back colour to depigmented skin. Melanocytes produce melanin (skin pigment). Piper Nigrum, starts life as berries in a clump on a flowering vine (like grapes). Native to Southern India, archaeological evidence of people using its seeds goes back to 2000 BC.
Some historians say that Citrus Bergamia first came from Asia, others believe it was Italy. Regardless, it’s been used for centuries for its numerous skin benefits. Recent studies show that this psoralen-containing oil produces an optimized melanogenic effect in naturally bringing colour in vitiligo lesions when combined with sunlight.
In a recent study, topical Nigella Sativa seed oil was applied to hands, face and genital region two times a day for six months. Results showed statistically significant re-pigmentation in the three skin areas, concluding that Nigella sativa can be used as an adjuvant therapy for skin re-pigmentation especially in sensitive skin areas like genital region.
The origin of Lavendula is believed to be from the Mediterranean, Middle East and India. Its history goes back some 2500 years. It is a flowering plant of the mint family known for its beauty, fragrance and multiple uses. As a natural anti-oxidant Lavendula reduces oxidative stress to help stop the progression of depigmentation in Vitiligo. Its inclusion brings a multi-pronged approach to our special formula while improving its fragrance.
Several studies have shown that topical application of Zingiber Officinale extract can help us get rid of hypopigmented scars and restore the colour of the skin. It also has excellent toning property, which assists in enhancing the texture of the troubled part of the skin. 6-Shogaol (6-SG), an active compound in this root, protects melanocytes against
H2O2-induced oxidative stress in
hypo-pigmentary disorders like Vitiligo.
Commonly known as coconut, apart form the anti-oxidative properties of its oil, it also acts as a base for our formula to ensure that all other ingredients are able to perform properly, are present in their correct respective dilutions/strengths and are able to penetrate the skin deep enough to reach where needed for maximum effect.
Vitilinox® Is Special
5 Facts About The Making Of Vitilinox®
- Have established traditional evidence.
- Are validated by scientific research.
- Use organic ingredients.
- Use only relevant ingredients
- Are responsibly made.
Don’t take our word for it!
Latest Vitilinox® Reviews
Honors and awards
Vitilinox® Reviews & Ratings
Vitilinox® Frequently Asked Questions
Vitilinox® is designed as a fast acting natural formulation that goes to work instantly upon application. You should see and feel a noticeable improvement within just two to three weeks of your first application. Complete re-pigmentation depends upon the severity of the condition and can take up to three months depending upon the case.
Vitilinox® is really simple to use. Wash the skin area needing treatment with plain water. Once the skin is dry, pour a few drops of Vitilinox® in the palm of your hands and gently massage it on the area needing treatment. Once it is absorbed into the skin, leave it on for ten hours. Then wash the skin again. Once a day application is enough.
On average a 100ml bottle should last 4 weeks to treat a skin area of 90 square inches. Most people go for our larger four bottle deal for greater savings.
Yes, as long as it is administered by an adult so that infants do not swallow the liquid. Vitilinox® is only for topical application and should not be ingested.
Vitilinox® is not a prescription product and is available as an over the counter natural skin cream. Therefore, we do not offer insurance payments at the moment.
Yes, we are able to ship to all countries in the world, except a few sanctioned countries by the USA government.
Your Vitilinox® purchase is 100% risk free via our 30 day money back guarantee. We have made the refund process as simple as possible. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason whatsoever, just return the remaining portion in the bottle that it came, along with the receipt (if available) and send it back to the address you received it from (see your package). We will instantly refund all your money.
We make your purchase risk free!
Our Hassle Free 30 Days Refund Policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase of Vitilnox, simply return the unused portion of the product or the empty bottles to us and we will issue you an immediate refund. Please include the original receipt (if available) so we can trace your order or if the receipt is not available then simply write the name and email address you used to place your order on a plain piece of paper with the words “REFUND” written on it. Please send these to the following address:
3705 W. Pico Blvd #1590
Los Angeles, CA 90019
As soon as we receive your refund request, we will credit your money back to the card you used to make the payment. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for the amount to show back in your account. It is our endeavour to see you satisfied with your purchase and go to any length to ensure this.
Got any questions?
You may write to us at the following addresses. For faster response, please use the email form.
3705 W. Pico Blvd #1590
Los Angeles, CA 90019
225 Southbrae Drive
Glasgow G13 1TT, UK
An astonishing one dozen plus clinical studies!
Scientific Research References
Following is a non-exhaustive list of clinical research behind the active herbal ingredients of Vitilinox®. The research is cited here as a reference only and is not meant to constitute a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Hussain, Irshad et al. “Fabrication of anti-vitiligo ointment containing Psoralea corylifolia: in vitro and in vivo characterization.” Drug design, development and therapy vol. 10 3805-3816. 22 Nov. 2016, doi:10.2147/DDDT.S114328
- Tariq, S.. “Clinical efficacy of Unani formulations in psoriasis (Da-us-Sadaf): a case report.” International Journal of Research in Dermatology 6 (2020): 804-808.
- Dhanik, Ajay et al. “Clinical evaluation of the efficacy of Shvitrahara kashaya and lepa in vitiligo.” Ayu vol. 32,1 (2011): 66-9. doi:10.4103/0974-8520.85731
- Anaitulah Ahmad Mir, Ghulam Nabi Wani, Ramkripal Prajapati, Nitin Saklani, Avaranjika Kuruppusamy, Pankaj Kanti Jha, Abhijit Chattopadhyay, Chintamani Nayak, Swapan Paul, Sk. Swaif Ali, Munmun Koley, Subhranil Saha,
Add-on Psoralea corylifolia mother tincture external application to individualized homeopathic medicines in treatment of vitiligo: open, randomized, pragmatic, pilot trial,
Advances in Integrative Medicine,
- Khushboo, P S et al. “Psoralea corylifolia Linn.-“Kushtanashini”.” Pharmacognosy reviews vol. 4,7 (2010): 69-76. doi:10.4103/0973-7847.65331
- Hussain, Irshad & Mubarak, Naeem & Abro, Hakim. (2019). Skin Pigmentation Effects of Psoralea Corylifolia: A Case Study of Vitiligo.
- Oregon Health & Science University. “Pepper Compound Could Aid Millions With Vitiligo.” ScienceDaily. www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/04/080413172937.htm (accessed May 6, 2021).
- Mihăilă, B., Dinică, R. M., Tatu, A. L., Buzia, O. D.”New insights in vitiligo treatments using bioactive compounds from Piper nigrum”. Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine 17.2 (2019): 1039-1044.
- Shafiee A, Hoormand M, Shahidi-Dadras M, Abadi A. The effect of topical piperine combined with narrowband UVB on vitiligo treatment: A clinical trial study. Phytother Res. 2018 Sep;32(9):1812-1817. doi: 10.1002/ptr.6116. Epub 2018 May 21. PMID: 29781089.
- Ortonne, J. P. (1989). Psoralen therapy in vitiligo. Clinics in dermatology, 7(2), 120-135.
- Ghorbanibirgani, A., Khalili, A., & Rokhafrooz, D. (2014). Comparing Nigella sativa oil and fish oil in treatment of vitiligo. Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal, 16(6).
- El-Dyasty, A. E. G., El-Khalawany, A. A. E. R., Abd El, M. A. E. S., & Kareem, I. (2021). EVALUATION OF THE EFFICACY OF TOPICAL PIPERINE OIL COMBINED WITH EXCIMER LIGHT PHOTOTHERAPY IN THE TREATMENT OF NON-SEGMENTAL VITILIGO: COMPARATIVE INTRA INDIVIDUAL STUDY. Al-Azhar Medical Journal, 50(2), 1425-1432.
- Shaaban, M., Nasr, M., Tawfik, A. A., Fadel, M., & Sammour, O. (2019). Novel bergamot oil nanospanlastics combined with PUVB therapy as a clinically translatable approach for vitiligo treatment. Drug delivery and translational research, 9(6), 1106-1116.
- Shaaban, M., Nasr, M., Tawfik, A. A., Fadel, M., & Sammour, O. (2021). Bergamot oil as an integral component of nanostructured lipid carriers and a photosensitizer for photodynamic treatment of vitiligo: Characterization and clinical experimentation. Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery, 18(1), 139-150.
- SM, K., Chorage, C., & Singh, K. A review on turmeric: For the treatment of skin disease (Vitiligo).
- Jakku, R., Thappatla, V., Kola, T., & Kadarla, R. (2019). VITILIGO – An Overview. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Development, 7(5), 124-132. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.22270/ajprd.v7i5.570